What’s funny about this shade is that I picked it up because it was marked down to $0.49 (score!), not because of the name. Appropriately, I live in the West Village!
- Foundation Shades: MAC NC40/42, Revlon Golden Caramel, Clinique Golden Beige, NARS Syracuse; Favorite Drinks: Gin & tonic, red wine, various teas,cappuccino, organic lemonade, pineapple juice, mauby; Favorite fruits: mangoes, pineapples, strawberries, grapes.
- 116,327 hits
- thecatladycook.blogspot.com/2013/06/plain-… 23 hours ago
- Testing out Lakme eye quartet in Silk Route and Colorbar Velvet Matte in Sultry Pink. :) 1 week ago
- thecatladycook.blogspot.com/2013/06/produc… 1 week ago
- thecatladycook.blogspot.com/2013/06/bran-m… 1 week ago
- Baking cheesecake brownies today and swatching polishes! Happy Saturday, everyone! <3 1 week ago
Tagsberry black blue blush bronze brown burgundy China Glaze Clinique comparisons creme dupes eyeliner eyeshadow glitter gold green Hauls Let's Talk! lipstick Looks MAC Makeup Breakdowns mascara Milani Nail polish nails NARS NYX OPI pink purple Reader Requests red Reviews Revlon Sally Hansen shimmer silver Simply The Best sparkles Stila swatches Urban Decay Wet n Wild
Top Posts & Pages