Around the blogosphere and among beauty fanatics there has been talk of Wet n Wild discontinuing some of their products. I read a list on Nouveau Cheap that is said to have come directly from Wet n Wild. Here is what they will cease production on:
- Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Penny
- Color Icon Eyeshadow 6-Pan Palettes (entire line)
- MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Blue and Brown
- MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Sheerly Cocoa, Candy Apple, and Berry Burst
- MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss in Blushing and Shimmy Shimmer
- Perfect Pair Lip Wand in Sensual Peach
- Speed Gloss Energizing Lip Shine (entire line)
- Ultimate Minerals Blush (entire line)
You can read the full post here. In the meantime, tell me what you think of WnW discontinuing these products. Are you furious, sad, or do you think this is just business for makeup companies? Personally, I am going to miss the 6 pan eyeshadows, and Penny. There were many excellent dupes for MAC shadows in those palettes, and much better quality!
NOTE: The above information was taken from Nouveau Cheap. I hold no claim to it, and the original poster receives all credit for the stated information.