Tuesday Talk: Vol. 7

Is it Tuesday already? I guess it is! I went to the neurologist yesterday. Hopefully the MRI will turn out okay. She thinks my dizzy spells are caused by extreme stress.

I hope everyone is having a good summer. I’ve been partaking in smooth jazz lately. Chris Botti has been on my playlist, and I have to say, he’s more than just elevator muzak. I think he’s better than Kenny G- sorry, Kenny!

Or maybe I’m just partial to Chris because he and I have the same name? :)

1) How are you today?: Not feeling 100%, but I’m going to try and get a few things done today. I think I’ll cheer myself up by heading over to CVS to pick up a few Rimmel products (BOGO1/2 off!).

2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme or satin.

3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: NO WAY. :P I’m very shy and the guys I date have to ask me out. I’m too bashful to ask the other person to go out with me.

4) Do you know how to cook?: My other blog says it all: http://thecatladycook.blogspot.com

5) Any plans for this week?: Posting fliers to locate a cat foster home, job hunting.

Copy and paste the following:

1) How are you today?:

2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme or satin.

4) Do you know how to cook?:

5) Any plans for this week?:

About themakeuptrain

Beauty/product junkie hiding behind the title of certified makeup artist (that's the excuse I use for my makeup addiction). I am a human pet to two cats, a full time college student majoring in Cultural Anthropology and an organic food enthusiast (read: organic food freak) who cooks, bakes, and has not burned down the kitchen (I'm waiting for it). New York has put up with all of this thus far, so here is where I reside. I can be reached for comments, questions, complaints, and incoherent babbling at: themakeuptrain@yahoo.com
This entry was posted in Let's Talk! and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Tuesday Talk: Vol. 7

1. Jessi M says:

1) How are you today?: Eh.

2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme or satin. Probably creme. But I like satin, too. Just not frost!

3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: Yep; I’ve always been the one. I’m not good at hiding my feelings. If I like someone I let them know.

4) Do you know how to cook?: I can cook decently. Just not as well as my mom who is a phenomenal cook.

5) Any plans for this week?: Nah, just working and resting. Same old stuff every week!

2. Marianne says:

1) How are you today?: happy !

2) Favorite lipstick finish?: sheer creme.

3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: nope ! I’m all for feminism but I think it’s more romantic and fairytale-like if the guy does it….

4) Do you know how to cook?: um, if cooking means making coffee, omelets and instant noodles, then yes. :)

5) Any plans for this week?: just finish the novel I’m reading and go out with a friend.

3. Aqua Lee says:

1) How are you today?:
    Fab?

2) Favorite lipstick finish?:
    Creme?

Eh…no…too shy….

4) Do you know how to cook?:
    Yea…best way to a man’s heart

5) Any plans for this week?:
    Not really sigh

4. Samreen says:

1) How are you today?: good.
    2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme or satin. : I like creme
    3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: That’s depend on the person .btw I am a very shy person
    4) Do you know how to cook?: I can cook but not as good as my mom can.
    5) Any plans for this week?: Nothing special

5. i kinda commented on that post by mistake…so i thought i might as well complte the giveaway requirments!! xD
    1) How are you today?: a little anxious

2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme or satin. Neither..still immature enough for glosses!!

3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?:never ever..but i will drop subtle hints!!

4) Do you know how to cook?: only instant noodles..i’m a big foodie though :)

5) Any plans for this week?: Yup actually have a very imp. job interview lined up this week..pray it goes well!!

6. mojemakaze says:

1) How are you today?: good
    2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme
    4) Do you know how to cook?: yes
    5) Any plans for this week? nothing special

7. Alta Infante says:

1) How are you today?: I’m good, thanks!
    2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme
    3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: not really, I’m shy type you know. :D
    4) Do you know how to cook?: yup! :)
    5) Any plans for this week?: Hmm, nothing much,. Maybe I’ll get my nails done this weekend.

8. how are you today? good
    favourite lipstick finish? satin
    are u the kind of person who would make the first move if u like someone? No
    do you know how to cook? Yes
    any plans for this week? nothing special

9. Olga says:

1) How are you today?: Meh
    2) Favorite lipstick finish?: Creme
    3) Are you the kind of person who would make the first move if you like someone?: No!
    4) Do you know how to cook?: Yes
    5) Any plans for this week?: Movie and drinks with bff maybe?