Hey! How have you been? Today we’ll be talking about the thing we’ve been digging lately. Here are mine:
1) The Cloisters: located in Fort Tryon Park in Upper Manhattan, this museum houses European medieval art and pieces. My favorite is the Pontaut Chapter House. I can easily imagine I am back on the 12th century, ruminating among the stones.
2) Vitamin String Quartet: this group takes modern rock and pop songs and arranges them for string instruments. Their version of “Get Lucky” blows me away.
3) Spinach Smoothies: I make mine with fresh spinach, almond milk, bananas and golden flaxseed.
4) Korres Natural blush: You’d better sit down for this…..I think I have found my HG neutral peachy blush! Not only does this last all day on me, it’s also more natural than most other blushes I have tried.
5) Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Mink: a dark brown eyeliner that glides on smoothly and lasts for a long time. The smoothness of gel liner in pencil form, I use it on my upper lashline only because it smudges on the lower lashline. Other than that, I like it.
What have you been loving lately?