While I procrastinate on this mountain of homework I haven’t touched yet, let’s talk about what we’ve been loving recently:
1) Trader Joe’s Fruit Butters: These come in a variety of flavors and they all taste so good! I really don’t think you could go wrong with any flavor. I like spreading them on loaf cake slices.
2) National Public Radio: I’ve been listening to the morning broadcasts. It’s more informative than the New York TImes, IMO,
3) Nail Stamping: You’ve seen the Halloween nail looks. I kinda love this stamping thing. And the best part is: I’m getting better at it!
4) Baked by Melissa: This bakery sells mini cupcakes. SUPER mini. You get to taste a bunch of flavors in one sitting without having to scarf down full size cupcakes. It may seem like heresy to not want a regular sized cupcake, but come on…do you really want to weigh as much as Shamu?
5) Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Catwalk: This has been my go-to work lip color for the past few weeks. It’s a neutral brown with orange tones. It stays on quite well, but does feel a little like paint on my lips. I like the staining effect for busy work days.
What have you all been loving recently?