It’s getting to that time when I need to buckle down and get my research together for this term paper I need to write. Too bad it’s not on lipstick and eyeshadow. :) That would be a breeze, huh?
Here’s what I’ve been enjoying this past month.
1) Orange lipstick: I have been getting into tangerine lips this season. I really like Milani Sweet Nectar. The shades that are red but have a strong orange base also scratch my itch for orange lipcolors.
2) “Broken Wings” by Mr. Mister: This pop-rock/”soft tune” hit debuted when I was 5 months old! (that was Sept. 1985, btw) It’s a good song to listen to when I need something soothing. That happens a lot nowadays when the semester is in session. You will be hearing about more soothing songs on this blog in the future, given how much work I need to get through. Sometimes I wonder if Xanax is what I need instead. :)
3) Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner: The scent of this is divine. It’s like simple vanilla’s older, dressed up sister who goes to clubs wearing black velvet and sheer stockings. Plus, it makes my hair super soft and manageable.
4) The Sweet Lobby: This cupcake (and macaron) bakery won first place on Cupcake Wars. And with good reason: I always make a pit stop whenever I visit Washington DC, and I am never disappointed. They create interesting flavors and the texture/flavor/softness of the treats are always spot on. I can’t think of anything I dislike about the products or the service.
5) Pinterest: I never thought I would love this site so much. It’s so convenient for organizing cooking, makeup, and product ideas. Plus, it’s fun to check out other people’s ideas while I’m blowing off medieval literature reading to pin things. :)
What have you all been loving recently?