Summer is almost over! My favorite season is almost here! It’s not exactly getting cooler but it has gotten less blistering.
I will have to arrange some kind of ritual for Mabon. It’s badly needed for both me and the season.
Here is what I have been enjoying lately.
1) Jarritos Grapefruit Soda: I’ve been sipping on this soda since last year but that was an infrequent habit and I didn’t truly appreciate how refreshing the Grapefruit flavor is. I’m not really a soda person, but for some reason I crave soda during the hottest months of July of August. I like that Jarritos contains real and the flavor is very much like real grapefruit. It doesn’t taste artificial at all.
2) Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Lost: I’ve been wearing this brown-red lip color all summer. Partly because I need to use it up, and mostly because it’s long-lasting and stays out for hours at a time. I can wait until 1pm to reapply, even after drinking a frappuccino.
3) Charming Charlie Honeybee Trio Necklace: I picked this up for $8 during my last trip to CC. It’s cute, perfect for summer (bees are very active in the park gardens during this time) and kinda unique. The one issue I have with it is that the gold finish has already rubbed off on some areas. I still wear it because it’s still kind of new in my closet and the silvery part is only visible toward the neck region.
4) Lakme Highlighter/Bronzer Duo: I won this is a giveaway a couple of years ago. I only just pulled it out this summer. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to use it because it’s so soft and pretty on me. I use fan brushes to apply the bronzer as a contour (but I blend it so it’s not a true contour) and apply the highlighter just above that.
5) Photos of Connor Claire With or Without Tabs: I think everyone who reads my blog also reads Makeup and Beauty Blog. Ever since CC was born I’ve been squealing with delight over her photos. And when her big brother Tabs gets in the pic, I risk overdosing on the cuteness.
Photo credit: Karen Monterichard
See what I mean? How cute is that?
What have you been enjoying this week?