I picked up a few goodies during a Cherry Culture sale.
-Milani Baked Blushes in Berry Amore and Terra Sole
-Milani Powder Eyeshadow in Shock (this is so pretty!)
-NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London
-NYX Round Lipstick in Sunflower
-Jordana Metal Rocks Retractable Eyeliner in Purple Prism
My thoughts so far:
- Berry Amore is gorgeous! It’s a touch too shimmery for my liking, but I can live with it. I recommend it for tanned and olive skin. I have not tested Terra Sole as much.
- Shock is really pretty. I wore it today, and it’s a nice bright purple (not too pink/red toned, as so many purples tend to be).
- Soft Matte Lip Cream in London is my perfect nude lip color. Finally, I have found one! It is a little dry, but a layer of lip gloss solves that problem. I am still searching for a nude creme lipstick, but for now I will use this when I need a light lipstick.
- NYX Sunflower I purchased because I heard it was a dupe for MAC Viva Glam Cyndi. It’s not. It’s too shimmery and too orange. 😦 Not my color at all. If I don’t give this away, I’ll just add it to my pro kit.
- I swatched Purple Prism on my hand. It didn’t budge at all. I have yet to try it on my lashlines, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!
What have you all bought recently?