It’s December, everyone! That means eggnog, Christmas cookies and lots of fun holiday makeup looks. Here’s what I’ve been loving recently.
1) Lisa Eldridge’s Long Lasting Makeup for a Night Out: This is a rather old video, but it’s such a great look, and Lisa’s Prada dress is fun to look at.
2) Walker’s Crisps: This is a British potato chip brand (crisps if you live in the UK). I like the range of flavors and the lack of greasiness on my hands after I consume a bag. It also tastes more natural than American potato chip brands.
3) Guerilla Feminism: This is a social commentary site that focuses on women’s rights and issues. They’re trying to raise funds to build a website. If you want to check them out, they’re on Facebook. I read their page everyday and I learn something new each time.
4) The Mitsitam Cafe Cookbook: Throughout the month of November (which was Native American Heritage Month), I posted Native food recipes on my other blog, The Cat Lady Cook. This cookbook was one I referenced many, many times. You can buy it here.
5) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet: I swatched this shade a while ago. It gives me a deep red lip color without any dryness, patchiness or smearing. It even fades in a pretty way, which is unheard of for a red lip color. It’s my go-to red lipstick for now.
What have you all been enjoying recently?