Hey beautiful peoples! How was your holiday season? I went to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, I made a TON of cookies, and I got to spend time with my closest friends. I hope the holidays were just as wonderful for everyone else.
Here’s what I’ve been enjoying this past month.
1) Sabrina the Teenage Witch: This was a TV staple during my own teen years. I’m watching all the seasons on Hulu Plus. After all these years I would still kill to own Sabrina’s wardrobe.
2) Gregory Hines Tap Dancing at Sammy Davis Jr.’s 60th Anniversary Celebration: I miss Gregory Hines. We lost him too soon. I love his tap performance honoring SDJ. You can watch it here.
3) Sister Fidelma mysteries by Peter Tremayne: Years ago, I read one of these books, Valley of the Shadow, but I didn’t get around to rediscovering the series until late last year. The series takes place in 7th century Ireland, and has us cheering for a formidable and intelligent heroine.
4) Roasted Seaweed Snacks: In one of my previous CF posts, you learned that I am a potato chip MONSTER. I love salty snacks, but I would also like to live past the age of 50. I’ve been munching on these healthier snacks to satisfy my salt cravings. I sometimes buy the Trader Joe’s brand and I also like the Annie Chun version.
5) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel: I’ve been swiping this under my eyes (this works if my undereye circles aren’t too bad) and on acne marks/blemishes when I need concealing in a jiffy. It’s easy to blend, applies smoothly and lasts all day. No fading, no patchiness, no sorcery. Unless NARS is not telling us something….