I’m taking a short break from my Linguistics class reading to tell you all what I’ve been loving recently:
1) Strawberry Sparkle Cake: I got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman, and boy, does she ever know what’s doing when it comes to cake! I am kinda obsessed with her blog now.
2) Salt-N-Pepa’s “Ain’t Nuthin’ But A She Thing”: This was released as a single in 1995, and it’s been on my playlist for a while.
3) Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balms: I will write a full review on these soon. I’ve been wearing Enticing a lot, and it’s so gorgeous on me.
4) Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner: I have been using the shade Brown on days when I want a soft makeup look. It’s just dark enough to define my eyes without being blackish brown. It’s a pretty, warm brown.
5) The Walking Dead: The TV show, I mean. I haven’t read the comics yet. I can’t believe how hooked I am on this. I’ve always been a vampire person. Zombies? Not so much. Maybe it’s because the MUA in me doesn’t like the dry (and decaying) skin and loves blood-red lips. 😛
Season 5 needs to get here soon!
So what have you all been enjoying of late?