I’m pretty glad to be back on the blog, posting about my life. And stuff I like. And makeup. And goblins.
Wait, forget that last one. I am not speaking to the goblins because they wouldn’t let me open a savings account at Gringotts. You disturb just one dragon and they get all pissed at you for all eternity!
While I fume at the goblins, check out what I’ve been enjoying this past month.
1) Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Pomegranate: I bought the Remix set a few weeks ago, and a mini version of this is in it. It looks deep red on other people, but on me it’s a less deep and more tomato red.
2) White chocolate chips: I have been baking more with white chocolate. I made white chocolate orange cookies two weeks ago, and I have some tasty treats in mind that feature white chocolate chips. Maybe strawberry squares?
3) “Mea Culpa” by Enigma: Since I suffer from depression and anxiety issues, I’ve been searching for soothing, ambient-type music to help me relax. Enigma is pretty famous when it comes to this category. I now have many favorite Enigma songs, but Mea Culpa is one that I’ve been listening to a lot.
4) Spiced chai tea: I got a little sick during December, and what helped my throat was spicy tea. I bought a box from Trader Joe’s and used it all up! I definitely need to restock with at least a dozen boxes. Okay, maybe not a dozen. Maybe 11 boxes.
I drink mine with almond milk and blue agave syrup.
5) Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Eyeshadow in Buff n Tuff: I’ve been mixing this with the gold shade in the WnW Vanity palette as a recent go-to “all over neutral eyelid” color. It has a nice shimmer to it that isn’t overpowering. On its own, it’s a little paler than I’m used to, but mixing it has given me a nice result.
What have you all been loving recently, whether makeup related or otherwise?