I’m waiting for warm weather to finally show up. It’s been far too long. Despite being in the month of April, it’s been very cold and cloudy here.
To distract us from the crummy weather, here’s what I’ve been enjoying this month.
1) Clinique Airbrush Concealer Illuminates, Perfects in Medium Caramel: Alone, this concealer is too light for my super dark, “I ran into a wall” undereye circles. I apply a little of it over Bobbi Brown corrector. It really makes a difference in photos. I went to a friend’s baby shower wearing this, and when I looked at photos from the event, my undereye area didn’t look shadowy at all.
2) Talenti Gelato: Like Pokemon, I want to collect them all! But seriously, I’ve been going through all the flavors. So far I really like Mint Chocolate Chip, Tahitian Vanilla Bean, Double Dark Chocolate, and Sea Salt Caramel.
3) Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash: I tend to favor skincare products with mostly natural ingredients, so this facial cleanser might be a bit of a surprise in this post. I’ve been trying out Dermalogica because it might come in handy to find a few basic skincare items that are fairly easy to obtain. My thinking is, if I travel and lose my products or run out, I can at least know what product to buy that could replace it until I get back home. I bought some sample packs of this facial wash and it’s been working nicely for me.
4) Lindt Gold Bunny Chocolates: I know it’s just chocolate in a fancy form. I know it’s overpriced. I know it’s a ploy to get me to spend money on seasonal treats.
Well……..the ploy worked! I love these! Chocolate always tastes better when it’s shaped like a furry animal.
5) “Orinoco Flow” by Enya: A good way to start my morning while I check emails and get work done. It’s a song that somehow manages to be simultaneously peppy and mellow.
What have you all been loving recently?