I apologize for recent site issues. I’ve renewed my domain name so everything should be working just fine.
I’ve started working in a doctor’s office, and that is……interesting to say the least. Lol. We do have some colorful patients! But seriously, it’s very educational and rewarding to work in a medical office and know that you’re helping sick people get better. I’ve been at this job for about a month so far.
Here’s what I’ve been loving recently.
1) Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Coffee Drink: I get a kick out of the fact that this is called a “coffee drink”. Or should I be alarmed? In any case, I’ve been purchasing the 4 packs and popping them in the fridge the night before work. In the morning I take one out and take it with me to the office. This is my caffeinated beverage for hot summer mornings. I sip it while I answer the phone and sign patients in.
2) Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum: I’ve been using a small sample sized bottle of this hair serum. I’m not one for celebrity lines, but I will say that this product has been taming my frizzy strands like a lion tamer tames Simba.
Well, not Simba. He could never be tamed. Also, he’s a cartoon character. 😛
3) Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette (the neutral shades): I really, really want Wet n Wild to divide this palette into halves and sell me the neutral shades. I’ve been using them on my eyes for work mornings. The colors are gorgeous on me and aren’t too frosty. Someone please show Wet n Wild this post so they can help me realize my dream of owning the first four shades. 😛
4) Downton Abbey: I always do this: I arrive late to everything. When a new TV show becomes a smashing success, I say to myself “Pffft! It’s all just hype”. And I don’t jump on the bandwagon.
But I actually watched Downton Abbey’s first season and would you believe that I really, really enjoyed it? I love the costumes and jewelry, but the acting is also superb! And who can resist that cute dog, Isis? I am now on Season 4, almost on Season 5.
5) The Writings of Fallen Kittie: Fallen is a friend of mine (so I’m slightly biased, haha) and she just released her second book. She writes erotic fiction, and while erotica isn’t my most beloved genre, I am quite impressed with her writing style and descriptive language. If you’re into erotica, you should check out her website: http://www.fallenkittie.com/
I own a copy of “Mercy Me”, and I really like it so far!
What have you all been enjoying lately?