How have you all been?
I’ve been working and earning money, because you know how much I love spending money. Lol. I’ve been happily purchasing jewelry and things I need, and also buying gifts for friends. Because shopping for just yourself isn’t as fun as making a friend smile.
But more on that later.
Here is what I have been enjoying lately.
1) “Fallen Through Time” from the Outlander soundtrack: A friend of mine loves anything to do with Celtic cultures. She tuned me into the Outlander books years ago, and since the television show came out, she’s been watching every episode and listening to the soundtrack. She sent me the link to “Fallen Through Time” and I love it.
2) Heavenly Necklaces Jewelry: There are a few things I want from this company. They make great cubic zirconia pieces that are sophisticated and glamorous.
3) Donut holes: I picked up a couple of boxes of Entemann’s donut holes on sale. There are a lot of sweet treats I love, and some are but there is something so comforting, simple and delicious about a plain cake donut coated in a blanket of sugary icing.
4) Lauren Ralph Lauren Tate City Tote in Red: I desperately wanted a gorgeous red bag, and I got one! I bought mine on Ebay for considerably less than retail price. It’s such a beautiful purse.
5) Holiday Gift Giving to Those in Need: Now I’m getting around to explaining that message in my introduction. Everyone should consider donating gifts to poor families and anyone who could use some assistance. I signed up to be a sponsor at Native American Lifelines of Baltimore, and I was paired up with a 5 year old girl named Kara. I bought a bicycle, helmet and protective gear for her. I also helped a friend pay her phone bill because she was struggling and needed help to pay it. I send another friend a new writing desk because they were using a storage crate as a desk. When you are in a position to help others, you should give back to your people. If you are financially able, please consider helping a person or two out this holiday season. Pay a bill for them, buy a gift card to a local supermarket, sign up to sponsor a child’s toy wish list. It all counts!