Hi friends! How have you all been? Has the new year been good to you so far? I’ve been carefully saving up for a big jewelry purchase, which I will be able to make soon! I’ve also been planning and purchasing for a swap I am doing with a German friend of mine. I already received her package and I will send hers out once I have the rest of the items I plan on giving her.
Here is what I have been loving recently.
1) Milka Chocolate Eggs, Nuss-Crisp: In the box I mentioned there was a bag of these delectable, heaven-on-your-tongue chocolate balls. They break down between your teeth to a center filled with soft chocolate cream and some crisped rice. I ate several of them while at work and it was only the interruption from patients throughout the day that distracted me from finishing the bag.
2) My Friend Tali: Tali and I have been friends for a while, and she’s the most generous, patient, loving, compassionate and fair-minded person I have ever met. No hyperbole. I really appreciate having her in my life, and I appreciate her! The world needs more people like her. She could talk anyone into a better mood, and she’s always checking in on other people to make sure they are okay. I ❤ her!
3) Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Aubergine: I’ve been using this as my go-to plum lipstick for winter. Like the name suggests, it’s labeled “eggplant”. It’s a nice berry-plum. Luckily for me, it’s part of the permanent collection.
4) Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment: I got this in my 3 Little Wonders kit. They weren’t lying when they called it a wonder! I’ve been using it every night, sparingly applied to my face and neck. It has smoothed over fine lines, made my skin look plumper, more even and more radiant. I plan on getting the full sized bottle soon.
5) Detachable Drops: I’ve been getting into this new trend of wearing detachable drop earrings. It’s a very clever concept: You buy a set of small hoops, and then purchase various sets of drops to switch them out for. Kiki McDonough is known for detachable drops, but Heavenly Necklaces makes more affordable ones. The photos below show three different drop sets on the same gold hoops (all drops are from Heavenly Necklaces. Hoops are from Zales).
Tell me all about your recent faves. 🙂