We have reached the 20th CF post! Hooray!
I can’t believe I didn’t write a CF post for March. That was my birthday month!
I will talk about some of my favorite things from my birthday month, as well as some more recent loves.
1) Afternoon tea at The Russian Tea Room: This gorgeous restaurant is world famous and absolutely exquisite. My friend and I went for afternoon tea on my birthday. We were served small sandwiches, sweets and our own pots of delicious hot tea.
2) Birthday Gift of Purple Amethyst and Pearl Earrings: My afternoon tea-sharer friend Janna gifted me these gorgeous earrings! She knows how much I love jewelry, especially amethyst and pearls. They are made of 14k gold, freshwater pearls and genuine amethyst.
3) The Kind Gift I Received at Sephora: After our tea, Janna left to go do her own thing and I went to Sephora to treat myself to a new blush palette. I had already received my annual birthday gift, so the cashier who rang up my purchase couldn’t give me another one. She did slip a Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat into my shopping bag. I think it was a returned item/damaged item that couldn’t be resold. I looked up the price of it when I got home and I learned that it costs $30! It was so nice of her to give it to me, knowing it was my birthday! Wow! I want to make it clear that as I list this as a Current Favorite, I really love her kind deed more than I love the item I got. 🙂
4) BBC’s Merlin: I enjoy marathon watching this show on Netflix. It’s fun, action-packed, well-acted, and the dynamic between Arthur and Merlin is adorable and hilarious. It’s great to see Anthony Head play someone who isn’t a tweed-clad librarian/Watcher (still love you, Giles!) and I love the strong portrayals of Guinevere and Morgana.
5) ColourPop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick: I will be reviewing this shade soon. It’s a stunning rich berry-plum with a smooth satin finish. I have been wearing it to work everyday since I got it.