I am currently testing out the 1.7 oz bottle of this slimy, dreamy cleansing oil.
I was kidding about the slimy part. It’s more oily than slimy.
From the website: “An effectively gentle way to deep cleanse, this refreshing cleansing oil dissolves impurities and makeup without leaving an oily residue.
Rose Hip, Green Tea, Avocado, and Olive Fruit Oil
- This complex is rich in Vitamin E (tocotrienols) and utilizes a unique nanotechnology to refine the appearance of pores, protect from free-radical damage, and detoxify and nourish the skin
- This nanotechnology blend enables water to reduce the oil phase of this cleanser to micro-sized particles to rinse surface debris, and even waterproof makeup, away quickly and easily
- Provides cumulative and long-term anti-aging benefits
Botanical Amino Acids
- Gently removes sebum and impurities which cause blemishes and blackheads
- Leaves skin conditioned and maintain skin’s protective moisture barrier
- Gently purifies and helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Provides a scent that relieves stress and encourages relaxation
- Leaves skin invigorated while helping stimulate circulation
boscia’s Proprietary Botanical Blend
Jojoba Leaf helps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation
I found this to be a really rich, densely smooth cleansing oil. I applied it to my dry face and massaged it over my skin, gently breaking up all the makeup on my face. It did a delicate job of removing the makeup and leaving my face foundation/powder free. I rinsed it off with warm water.
I experienced some residue, but I think if you have dry skin this is not necessarily a bad thing. I simply used a regular cleanser to wash my face a second time. I am prone to breakouts if my face gets too oily, so having oil residue on my face isn’t a good thing for me. The scent is mild and pleasant.
I like this as a starter cleansing oil. Would I repurchase? Most likely not, since my skin is too oily to not use a second cleanser. However, I think this is great for people with dry skin.
Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Isostearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Flower/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Amino Esters-1, Menthol
This costs $10 for 1.7 oz and $30 for 5 oz.