How are you doing, sugar? Sorry this is a little late in the day. I had a job interview earlier today. It went just fine, and if I get it, that’s great. If I don’t get the job, that’s okay too. I have decided to accept whatever happens. I am still currently employed so I will be okay.
Things I have done this week:
- Watched Downton Abbey marathon-style. I’ve watched the whole show before, but it’s fun to watch it repeatedly and relive the highs and lows of the aristocratic Crawleys.
- Made myself iced pomegranate tea. I brewed some Bigelow pomegranate tea, let it cool, then poured it into a pitcher and set it in the fridge. It’s really good and has 0 calories.
- I found a beautiful teacup, saucer and dessert plate in my gran’s china cabinet. I cleaned it off and have been using them. I believe she bought them in England in 1988.
4. I’ve been job hunting. I am determined to find a better paying job. I will keep trying no matter what.
5. I bought this song and downloaded it to my tablet. I have been falling asleep to it at night for the past few days.
Some more Nayirrah Waheed. This particular one heals my heart whenever I read it.
“You will be lost, and unlost, over and over again, relax love. You were meant to be this glorious. Epic. Story.”
What have you done this past week for self-care?