One week without the computer! I still can’t believe I haven’t exploded yet. I’ve been using my tablet but it’s been a real hindrance.
I hope you all enjoyed the guest posts. I plan on publishing more in the future. Are there any topics you’d like to see discussed by the guest writers?
So how was your week, lovely? Here is what I did this past week:
1) Visited my friend in the hospital because they just had a baby! For privacy reasons I don’t think I can show you all photos, so just take my word for it when tell you that he is KEWT with a capital K! His name is Yalah and I got to hold him. 😀
2) I had brunch with my BFF and saw his new apartment. It’s beautiful. He has a small balcony and a gorgeous modern kitchen.
3) I bought Entemanns Chessmen cookies. Look, I’m not saying that I would ever rob a cookie factory but……if burglar kits go on sale all bets are off.
4) I used a $10 coupon at Charming Charlie and got 3 pairs of earrings and one necklace for $20. I bought a cute bee-themed gold necklace I’ve been wearing since Friday.
5) My dresses arrived today from the Nordstrom anniversary sale. I got one from Vince Camuto and one from Maggy London.
The Vince Camuto Printed Crepe dress.
The Maggy London Print Wrap dress.
Have you done anything nice for yourself this past week? I recommend holding a newborn. Doing that brightens your whole week!