It’s Tuesday, babes! You made it through Monday and Wednesday is tomorrow. The weekend is nearly two days away!
I still don’t have my computer back. It’s put such a damper on blogging. You’ll notice that I have been posting less. I have few photos saved on my blog so most of my recent posts are photo-less or have a stock photo up.
However I have been soldiering on! This is what I’ve done the past few days.
1) Watched “Manor House” on Amazon. I purchased the entire season for $2. It’s a historical reality TV show that places a family of 5 and 14 servants (all volunteers) in an English manor house and have them live as the residents would have lived in 1905. It’s really fascinating to see how quickly the family (mostly the husband and wife) take to being titled land owners and how little they care about the plight of their servants. Most of the episodes are on YouTube if you are interested.
2) I bought myself Jarritos Grapefruit soda. It’s a Mexican brand and contains real sugar. The weather has been unbearably hot and the grapefruit flavor is very refreshing. This flavor is my favorite.
3) I purchased a copy of Catherine’s de Medici’s biography by Leonie Frieda. I’ve been gaining an interest in her life since watching “Reign”. She seemed to be a very strong woman from what I have been reading about her.
4) My Amrita Singh jewelry arrived! You know how obsessed I am with her jewelry. I will try to get photos up somehow.
5) I found someone selling their Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette for just $30 flat. I bought it and was able to save $19.
What about you, my dear? How has your week been?