Well, how has your week been, dear?
Mine could have been better. This weekend seemed to be “Let’s All Fight with Christina Week!” at home. I’m ready to be adopted by another family. Know any takers?
Here is what I did this week:
- Cleaned out under the table in the living room. This may not seem like a relaxing activity, but it was something that needed to be checked off my list. I can finally check it off!
- Went to visit my friend’s cat. I had to do this anyway (my friend is on vacation and asked me to check in on her), but this is a treat because Princess Cosette is such a sweetheart. She’s a very cuddly cat.
- I went to Heather Gardens and the Cloisters. I took several photos. The gardens are simply gorgeous right now.
- I decided to say “fuck you” to a friend who rudely and callously cut me off a while back. This was a different friend from the one I talked about before. The incident still bothered me months after it happened, but I only recently decided I didn’t care anymore.
- I’ve decided I want to learn French. I’m eager to read Victor Hugo’s works in his native language.
Here are the garden photos.
And the view of the Hudson River.