Ah, bless you Boscia. You always offer small bottles so product-laden bloggers can try before they buy or not end up with lots of product to finish.
It’s like you read my mind or something.
I chose this as a 100 point gift from Sephora. It came as a push-up cap bottle. The design differs from the bottle you see down below.
From the website: “A sulfate-free cleanser and makeup remover derived from amino acids that deeply cleanses while protecting the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
“Dirty skin? Trade it in with one clean sweep!”
- Gently purifies, refines, and minimizes the appearance of pores
Botanical Amino Acids
- Gently eliminates skin dirt, oil, and impurities, leaving skin conditioned
- Allows skin to be clean and free of debris that can clog pores and lead to breakouts without drying or stripping the skin’s natural moisture balance
- A key antioxidant that soothes as it protects the skin against the abuse of the elements, helping to prevent free-radical damage
- Gives natural antibacterial benefits as it helps to reduce inflammation
- Provides a natural scent that helps relieve stress and encourage relaxation
boscia’s Proprietary Botanical Blend
Jojoba Leaf helps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation
I found that it deep cleaned my skin and purged it of all makeup and grime. It didn’t exactly strip my skin of oils or make it super dry, but it did seem to remove every trace of moisture on the surface and leave my face squeaky clean.
It wasn’t harsh but it’s not as gentle as I am used to. It did its job, but I won’t be repurchasing because I am not a fan of frequent deep cleaning on my face. This wasn’t a bad summer cleanser for hot sticky days, but come winter I will need something that leaves a bit of moisture behind.
It has a light floral scent that is noticeable but not terribly strong. It didn’t bother me but I wanted to alert those with allergies.
I didn’t notice as huge improvement with my pores, but it did seem to aid in improving my skin’s overall appearance. My face looked a bit more radiant after a few uses.
Would you try this if you needed a deep cleaning cleanser?