How has your week been, babes?
Mercury is in retrograde. Which means I’m screwed for the next two days. It also explains the horrendously bad day I had at work yesterday.
Things I did to lift my mood:
1) I got Popeye’s for dinner. I deserved a treat dinner and I hadn’t had fried food in a while.
2) My e.l.f order arrived! I hadn’t tried the latest products and I finally got one of those flat, blunt edged contouring brushes. I’ll write about it soon.
3) I have been watching “The Nanny”. It’s hilarious. I’ve forgotten how much I love Fran’s fashion sense and her over the top mother and grandmother.
4) Today I should set up the nasturtium planter I bought at the Cloisters. It looks easy to set up. Speaking of planting, a friend gave me peppers from his garden and I have to figure out where to plant those.
5) I had dark chocolate brownies with milk. I’d forgotten how good that combination is! Here is the recipe:
Melissa had asked me for a photo of the cat I told you about last week. Here is Princess Cosette!
That is my cat niece! She takes after me. She loves to relax!