Wow, so we’re at 11? That’s amazing!
I hope you all practiced self-care this past week. Yesterday was Labor Day, so I had a 3 day weekend. I stayed in watching The Nanny and eating cake and ice cream. I was determined to have a relaxing weekend.
Here is what I did:
1) Got my Venus earrings in the mail! They’re from the Metropolitan Museum of Art but mine are a vintage pair I found on eBay. Princess Diana wore a pair just like these.
2) I made double chocolate brownies and pound cake. I had to use a friend’s oven, but I got it done.
3) I pulled the trigger on a Sephora order. Don’t worry, it was things I need. I also got samples of lemmings (for those who don’t know, lemmings are beauty products you really want), so I can try before I buy. That was fortunate!
4) I’ve been listening to Bon Jovi’s “Keep the Faith”. The critics pan them, but Jon isn’t so bad to look at. 🙂
5) I slept as late as I wanted to this weekend. There was no rush to get up at all.
What have you done for yourself lately?