Since Friday I have had astonishingly good days at work. I learned how to do EKGs at work, and since that has been more helpful to the nurse, she has been nicer to me. It’s a relief, because my anxiety needed a break.
Here is my self-care for the week:
1) Had a nice cuddle session with Zoe. She draped herself across my lap and let me baby her. I think she really enjoys cuddle time.
2) 90s nostalgia hit me so hard, I placed an order for Bath and Body Works retired scents: Pearberry, Sun Ripened Raspberry, Cucumber Melon, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Twilight Woods, Plumeria. I selected all lotions and creams. I went to the store on Park Avenue South and saw that they were also promoting the “buy three, get three free sale”. I picked up 6 shower gels.
3) I bought ” Fallen Through Time” off the Outlander soundtrack. It’s my favorite song off the soundtrack. I actually think I like the soundtrack more than I like the show.
4) My Sephora order came in! I already photographed my haul and the post will be up tomorrow.
5) I’ve been reading Into Temptation blog. I’m friends with its operator. If you like jewelry a lot, check it out.
What sort of self care have you all done this week?