How have you been, friend? The situation I talked about at work was sort of dealt with, but there is a chance that guy is going to harass me anyway. I’ll deal with it then.
Here is what I did this past week:
1) Went to Nordstrom Rack. I’ve never been there before this past Sunday. I bought a Tracy Reese dress and a $5 bottle of Mario Badescu facial water. They have so much great high end makeup there! I exercised some restraint. I’ll have to go back later on this week.
2) I watched Cupcake Wars on Netflix, as well as “Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street” and “Zootopia”. I’m surprised at myself for watching all of it. I need to be in a good enough mood to watch anything that is not an old favorite. I liked all three.
3) I finally got Instagram! If you’re on it follow me at themakeuptrainnyc (someone else took my name, boo!) Expect a lot of dog and food pics.
4) I’ve been really into skincare, so much so that I have been doing great at using up samples. My skin looks amazing right now. I feel better just looking at my skin and seeing how pretty it is.
5) I went to a friend’s place and baked blueberry scones, a lemon cake and apple cookies stuffed with maple candies.
What did you do this past week for yourself?