Hey sweets! How has your week been?
I had a shockingly PTSD calm weekend. That rarely happens. I’m just glad I had that.
This week I:
1) Watched some ridiculous movies. I watched the 2014 Hercules movie. It wasn’t good, but Liam Garrigan is in it and I really like his work.
2) Bought Enigma’s “Mea Culpa”, the Fading Shades mix. This song almost always pulls me out of a depression.
3) I’ve been rewatching Once Upon a Time Season 5. It’s fun to watch Emma be bad, and I love seeing Rebecca Mader’s performances. Rewatching the show has been a great distraction for me.
4) I ate fruit for lunch yesterday. I needed to eat more fruit, so I’m happy about that. I’ve been eating poorly lately, so that makes a huge difference.
5) My *new* dress by London Times arrived! It’s black and white and adorable.
What have you done this past week for yourself?