Hey poppets! How was your week?
Mine was fairly good. I had a decently PTSD-lite weekend.
Here is what I did:
1) I went to Lush and stocked up on bath bombs. I got two more Monster, one Autumn Leaf, Intergalactic and Boo! bath melt. I took a bath with Monster and it was marvelous. When they say that water is healing, they aren’t kidding. I’ve been feeling so much better since I started taking scented baths.
2) I had a nice long movie fest this weekend. I watched “Alice in Wonderland” (2010), “Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe” (2005). I started to watch “The Dark Crystal” (1982) but it distressed me so I stopped watching it. I’ll get back to it when I’m in a better mental state. I’m continuing my movie fest with the second Narnia film, “Prince Caspian” (2008)
3) I got a real craving for a meaty sandwich, so I treated myself to a homemade beef and onion sandwich swimming in a buttery gravy. Will Christina suffer a heart attack? Stay tuned to find out!
4) I’ve been staying in bed until 7:20am. I am supposed to rise at 6:45am, but I’m just too sleepy to get up. I need the rest anyway.
5) I deep conditioned my hair with Parachute Coconut Oil. It’s so silky soft now!
What was your self care this past week?