Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe

For my birthday (it was in March. I take ages to get around to swatching) I bought myself this palette because it was a good deal: six pretty blushes all in one set for $36.

dscn6558

I adore the packaging. It’s surprisingly slim and lightweight. The little hearts on it are so cute!

The first three blushes are: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You.

dscn6563

dscn6566

The second half: How Deep Is Your Love?, Justify My Love, Your Love is King.

dscn6562

dscn6568

The first three are on the lighter side in terms of pigmentation, but they are very pretty and wearable. I found that I was applying a bit too much, so Baby Love and I Will Always Love You (Whitney’s voice pops into my head every time I read this) worked out for me because the lower pigmentation made it harder for me to overdo it.

I was able to sheer out How Deep Is Your Love? with a larger brush, so the bright color is not as intimidating as it may appear to be. The final three shades are deeper in color in general, so use a light hand when applying.

None of the shades are totally matte. HDIYL and YLIK are both more of a satin finish. The rest have a bit of shimmer to them, but they are not glitter bombs. They are all pretty wearable in my opinion.

They didn’t last 16 hours on me. I consider this to be an outlandish marketing claim because most people don’t wear makeup for 16 hours, and if they did it wouldn’t be the best thing for their skin. These lasted 8 hours on me, the lighter shades fading faster at about 6 or 7 hours. Still, $36 for all the shades in the line isn’t bad considering that one Too Faced blush is $26. This is a good way to try all the shades at a more affordable price.

This can be found on Ebay at the time of writing.

Advertisements

About themakeuptrain

Beauty/product junkie hiding behind the title of certified makeup artist (that's the excuse I use for my makeup addiction). I am a human pet to two cats, a full time college student majoring in Cultural Anthropology and an organic food enthusiast (read: organic food freak) who cooks, bakes, and has not burned down the kitchen (I'm waiting for it). New York has put up with all of this thus far, so here is where I reside. I can be reached for comments, questions, complaints, and incoherent babbling at: themakeuptrain@yahoo.com
This entry was posted in Swatches and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe

1. So pretty! And who expects 16 hour wear anyway, right?

2. Sangeeta says:

The shades do look very pretty. However, it would have been nice if they included a matte shade.

3. How pretty! I’m totally digging How Deep Is Your Love!

4. I seem to be the only one around, but the packaging… I feel like these hearts are so childish and I wouldn´t see myself reaching for anything like this with joy.

Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

5. Ela Kaimo says:

These are really good! Wish I had Too Faced in my country 😦

6. Aditi says:

pretty shades.. i like sheerer blushes because i go overboard with my blush almost everytime -_-

Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

7. planetbeauties says:

omg..the colors are so pretty..and i have always loved too faced packaging

8. The flush wardrobe is so lovely! I really like this line 🙂 http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/11/d-redifined.html

9. Lulle.Beaumiroir says:

I have Baby Love and Your Love Is King and I absolutely love both. BL is perfect for those days when I want a subtle flush, and YLIK is a great fall shade! I think this palette is really a good value.

Beaumiroir

10. chaicyy says:

I have heard such good reviews about this palette. Thanks for sharing your honest review with us as well. Now I’ll have to buy this soon

xoxo – Chaicy
    Style.. A Pastiche!

11. rakhshandarizvi says:

Wow, these are some beautiful shades blushes. The packaging is gorgeous. Nice pick dear:)

12. rakhshandarizvi says:

Wow, such some beautiful shades. The packaging is gorgeous. I love Too Faced packaging:)

13. Deepti says:

The colours look really great on both palettes. Shame they dint last for as long as the claim!

I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other’s blogs and social media?

Deepti xx