How has your week been, friends?
I’ve been chugging along like I always do. My depression has toned down a bit so I’m happy about that.
What I did for the past week:
1) I helped an elderly friend of mine go to the store. Afterwards we went to her apartment for coffee and had a nice chat. It’s so nice to find a friend who understands. She’s a patient at the office and she knows everyone there. She agrees with me about the doctor and my harasser.
2) I plan on taking her some food today. I made her some chicken curry. It improves my mood to help others, and spending time with Eileen really helps me.
3) I ate two chocolate donuts this morning. Chocolate always makes everything better. Lol.
4) I ordered some dresses from EBay. They are all deeply discounted and ones I have been wanting for a while.
5) My friend gave me some Mexican peppers and told me to plant them. I did and now a pepper is growing! I’m so excited! I’ve never been able to keep a plant alive for long before. I need to transfer it to a bigger pot. I hope to get more peppers from it.
What was your self-care this past week?