Wow, it’s been two months since I did one of these! How has your holiday season been?
I’m going to start baking soon, and I need to get some packages out to friends. I have a surprise for my blogger friends so I hope I get the ball rolling with that. 🙂
Here is what I have been loving recently:
1) Frasier: This is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, so it’s always a favorite. Lately I have been marathoning it. The cast is top notch and Eddie the dog’s torment of Frasier keeps me laughing.
2) Horizon Organic Lowfat Eggnog: I didn’t even know they made a lowfat version! I found this on sale at my local store. It’s not as rich as regular eggnog but still tasty.
3) bareMinerals Matte Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15: My shade is in Golden Medium. I’m very happy with how smooth and fresh my face looks after I sweep this on.
4) L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara: I can’t believe I slept on this drugstore mascara. No wonder so many people love it! It makes my lashes so long and full.
5) “God Rest Ye Gentlemen ” by Loreena Mckennitt: I’m generally not a fan of holiday songs, but Loreena’s voice makes any song sound good. I bought this one last month and I’ve been listening to it a lot.
What have you all been enjoying this month of December?