How was your week? I’m doing much better. I had a relaxing weekend, and I got to step inside Bergdorf Goodman for the first time. I had intended to go with the BFF to Bloomingdales for her birthday gift buying (she wanted Tom Ford Paradisco lipstick) but they didn’t have the shade so she elected to go to BG instead. Funnily enough, BG didn’t have her desired shade either, but she settled on Anderson. I splurged and bought myself their Brow Sculptor in Espresso (it’s the holiday season after all).
Here are the other things I did for self care:
1) I made pancakes for breakfast. Gaze at my culinary accomplishment!
2) I took two baths in a row: first using my Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, then Santasaurus bubble bar. I watched TV on my tablet while surrounding by deep green water. 🙂
3) I bought myself my first Tom Ford makeup item.
4) I order a 6ft Christmas tree! It’s the first “big tree” I’ve owned exclusively. When I was a kid we had a tree but it’s not really mine. This week I’m going shopping for ornaments and lights.
5) Reminded myself that I am enough.
What did you do recently for self care?