How are you, sugar? My friend Melissa (not the one who runs Kiss and Makeup blog, BTW) calls me that and it just tickles me!
I had a pretty decent week. Work ended on Wednesday last week and my vacation officially started on Thursday. I have been taking lots of baths, of course and relaxing.
What I did for self care:
1) When a friend came to visit NYC, we went to Alice’s Tea Cup. I had only been there once before with another friend, and I wanted to pay a second visit. I ordered the delicious Christmas tea and two scones: apple cinnamon raisin and triple chocolate.
2) I stocked up on the Christmas bath bombs. I think I have bought (over time), almost every Christmas bath bomb they sell.
3) I watched “A Muppet Christmas Carol”. It’s a silly, goofy film. I can be a bit sluggish at times but it was still a lot of fun to watch. I may rewatch it sometime this week.
4) I set up the Christmas tree. I don’t have as many ornaments as I’d like, but the tree looks pretty regardless. It’s really lifting my mood.
5) I’ve been sleeping in. It’s my vacation, goshdarnit! I’ll sleep in if I want! Lol.
What have you all been doing for self care? I hope all you lovelies are having an equally lovely holiday. 🙂