How was your holiday? Mine was pretty good. I treated myself to lots of egg nog, buttery fruitcake and plenty of TV watching.
I went to visit a friend on Christmas Day. We baked the aforementioned cake and watched lots of fun TV.
Here is my self care for the week.
1) Made 5 cheese Mac n cheese with chopped pancetta. Listen, if you like cheese you can’t go wrong with this dish.
2) Went to the Lush sale! It was on the 26th. I bought 7 bath bombs and one bath melt but I paid for just 4 items. Score!
3) I ate strawberry champagne truffles on Christmas Day. I found them at Trader Joe’s and they are divine.
4) I painted my nails gold and silver.
5) I’ve been watching “Humans”, Colin Morgan’s new show. Have you all seen it? It’s very good. Gemma Chan is also in it.
I’m happy I got nearly two weeks off from work. I got a chance to rest and recuperate. 2017 is going to be all about looking for a new job. Wish me luck, friends!