How has your week been, dear? Mine had its ups and downs, but I’m doing better. I’ve cut back on my social media interactions, which I think has improved my mood.
I hope your January has been good so far. Here is what I’ve done for self care:
1) Ate a large piece of cheesecake last night. I haven’t had cheesecake in ages.
2) Bought and downloaded “The Mummer’s Dance” by Loreena Mckennitt and “Caribbean Blue” by Enya. I’ve been wanting both songs for a long time. So glad I finally got them!
3) I watched “Gormenghast” the TV serial. It’s on YouTube. It’s based on Mervyn Peake’s book. It stars a younger Jonathan Rhys Meyers before his Bend It Like Beckham days. I’ve been watching it throughout the years. The cast is superb and Warren Mitchell will make you laugh until your sides hurt.
4) I didn’t go to work last week. I wasn’t feeling great and my health comes first.
5) I bought a really cute replikate for the Tory Burch Sophia dress.
What was your self care for the week?