My week was shit, to put it bluntly. I’ve been thinking a lot about my health and frequent illnesses, and it’s worrying.
With Trump in the White House, Obamacare is going to be repealed. I don’t know how I will manage without decent health insurance.
I voiced my fears and consternations on Facebook, and the response was extraordinary.
Which brings me to this week’s collection of self care acts.
1) The outpouring of love, support and offers of help I received from my friends when I bared my soul to them was overwhelming and unbelievable to me. It gave me some hope. I think it was the best self care I experienced in a while.
2) I ordered from Summayah Jewelry, and I bought Summayah a Kindle version book she wanted. She’s been struggling as well and I wanted to do something nice for her.
3) I’ve been exercising more. I needed to do it and I feel better after doing it.
4) I watched more of “Pushing Daisies”. It’s a shame there are only two seasons.
5) I bought tortilla chips and nacho sauce. It’s really satisfying my salt cravings and giving me the comfort I need.