January is almost over, so let’s talk about the things we’ve enjoyed this month.
1) Morphe 35 Color Taupe Eyeshadow Palette 35T: I bought this gently used from another blogger. The hype surrounding Morphe products is well deserved. The eyeshadows blend well, are smooth and well pigmentated, and come in a great range of neutrals and browns.
2) Nachos: It’s been years since I indulged in this salty, gooey snack. I make mine the simple way, with jarred queso spooned over tortilla chips and nuked in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3) Orange Carnelian and Garnet earrings: I bought these on Etsy last year. I like the color contrast of red and orange, and they are lightweight and just the right length.
4) Stella D’Oro Lady Stella cookies: These are excellent tea cookies for winding down evening sessions (the time I take to relax before bed). Some are frosted, some are plain vanilla or chocolate. All are delicious.
5) My Gift from Another Blogger: Sense It Eve sent me a generous gift! I’m really excited to try all these new products.
What have you been loving lately?