We made it to 30! Amazing!
This week I tried to do what I could for self care. (CN: Suicide ideation)…….. My suicide ideation has been pretty high, so this week was challenging.
I did a few things for myself, nonetheless.
1) I bought the two MAC Selena items I wanted on the last day of the Nordstrom sale. I’ll be posting swatches soon.
2) I almost own all of the Lush Valentine’s Day bath bombs, plus the two bubble bars. I love the Rose bath bomb, and I’m stocking up on them.
3) I started making lists of things I need to get eventually. It feels good for my autistic brain to get organized, and I feel less stressed out because everything is on paper now.
4) I ordered two pairs of pajamas from eBay. A few of my T-shirts and lounge pants are torn and in poor shape. It feels good to replace old clothing. It sounds really simple but it has this effect of raising my self-esteem.
5) I painted my nails with Essie Bold and the Beautiful. My hands look great with color on the nails.
I hope your week was better than mine, friends. What did you do for self-care?