I’ve had a fairly good start to the week. I spent the weekend cooped up in my room, away from my toxic family. I dislike being confined to the room, but it beats being triggered frequently and experiencing my rage resurfacing whenever they bicker and argue.
Here is what’s been good this week:
1) Most of my soapmaking supplies have been ordered! I’m waiting on a couple more things. I need to order sweet almond oil, castor oil and grapeseed oil, but I hope to get those ordered with my next paycheck. I could use some help paying for supplies. If you’re feeling generous, here is my PayPal link: paypal.me/caz10456.
2) I got this French Connection dress for only $40! Score! It is a huge steal because Kate Middleton owns one in the same style, and if I were to buy it on eBay it would cost so much more.
3) I’m following Instagram accounts for gardens, mansions and opulent locations. It’s fun to scroll through all the beautiful images.
4) There is a real sweet and kind patient at work. Every once in a while she slips me $5 for coffee. I used that money to buy myself fried chicken for lunch. It’s been a while since I had good fried chicken.
5) I’m watching “More Manners of Downton Abbey”. I’m fascinated by the social etiquette of the Edwardian era, so I decided to watch it. The show’s adviser explains how things were executed, how they dressed back then, etc. I found it on YouTube, if you’re interested.
What self care did you do this week?