It’s my birthday month! So far my friends have made it pretty great.
Here is what I’ve liked about it so far.
1) Afternoon Tea at King’s Carriage House: I can cross this off my list of afternoon tea sites I want to visit. The whole tea was scrumptious and a perfect way to spend my birthday.
2) Shopping at Bloomingdale’s: I don’t visit this store often enough. It’s a lot of fun to browse the aisles and gaze at all the pretties.
3) Soapmaking: Look at my first batch! It’s still curing and won’t be ready until April 13th. It was fun to make.
4) My Birthday Gifts: I got Beyonce Pulse perfume, Heimish All Clean Balm and an antique Edwardian locket on a turquoise bead chain.
5) My Friend’s Wedding: Ana has spent the last 20 years raising her son and sacrificing a lot to provide a good life for him. It was great to see her find her life partner and to see her glow with happiness.
Well, friends, that’s my month’s collection of favorites? What about you?