It’s been a while since I’ve talked about self-care. I no longer push myself to post weekly. Sometimes it’s difficult to muster up the energy to post.
How was your week? Did you do anything fun? I got some quiet, easy days off in. I was super sick last week, so I didn’t work for two days. I don’t feel guilty about calling out because my health always comes first.
Here’s my self-care for the week:
1) The music of Joel Frederiksen. He’s a bass profundo singer who specializes in classical music. His voice is so comforting for my complex PTSD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aky_KplzBuE
2) I bought a few things I’ve been wanting on eBay.
3) A friend of mine entered a giveaway to win some products from Ms. Andry Bath House. She didn’t win, so I ordered some of the same products for her. This way she won’t be too disappointed.
3) I saw “Beauty and the Beast”. It was okay. I’m just happy I watched something lighthearted.
4) I placed my order from Sephora using the current discount code. It seems like the discount reduces every year, but I’m still grateful to obtain several lemmings using a discount.
I’m really overjoyed about the warm weather. It means garden visits. 🙂