It’s been quite some time since I’ve done one of these, so let’s take a look at what I loved during June.
1) Whipped Cream the ballet: Performed at the Met Opera House, I saw this on the penultimate evening of the run. I LOVED it! It’s fun, magnificently executed, whimsical and I think Daniil Simkin is my new favorite ballet dancer.
2) Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese: I’ve been ordering breakfast these past two months, and I’ve ordered the everything bagel more often than not. It’s just so many good flavors on one dense bread product. It fills me up until lunchtime.
3) Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish: I’ve already placed two jars in my Sephora virtual cart to reorder. I need more of this in my life. It leaves my skin silky smooth and majorly moisturized.
4) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Budapest: this is my new favorite neutral pink. There is a lot of brown in it too, but it works nonetheless as a summer pink for my skin tone.
5) The Works of Ijeoma Oluo: she’s brilliant, thought-provoking and one of my go to writers on Facebook. Check out her work for The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/profile/ijeoma-oluo
What did you enjoy during June?