Hey friend. How was your week? Mine was much better.
Here is what I did for self care this week.
1) I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with a friend. It was a lovely experience. We explored quite a bit of the garden.
2) I went to therapy today. It was incredibly beneficial. My therapist mentioned I should take care of my legs and feet, because they carry me everywhere. This is very true. It’s surprising I overlooked this fact.
3) After therapy I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I wandered around in the Greek, European and African halls and took some photos of the period rooms.
4) I bought Van Leewen ice cream. It’s on sale at my local grocery store. So far I’ve purchased Vanilla Bean, Cookies n Cream, Chocolate and Strawberry. They’re a Brooklyn family owned business. I’ve tried three of the flavors (not Chocolate yet) and they’re pretty good.
5) I used Yes to Tomatoes face mask and my skin looks so much nicer now.
What did you do for self care this past week?