Hey darling! How was your week?
Let me just say, I’m so glad I got into therapy. It’s done wonders for my mood and outlook. I’m happier than I’ve been in years.
This is what I did for self care this past week.
1) I bought myself a macaron from the Macaron Cafe. It’s crème brulé flavored.
2) I ordered some items from Sephora and got so many freebies! Yay for racking up points!
3) I bought myself flowers. This time I bought a bouquet of carnations and three roses for some variety.
4) I’ve been conversing with a friend about her problems. She says I’ve been very supportive. That warms my heart. I’m starting to see my true value.
5) I woke up in time to see this morning’s sunrise.
What did you do for self care this past week?