We made it to September! Bring on the apple cider, changing leaves and the return of my favorite TV shows.
I’m looking at you, Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead (and Reign, because let’s face it, I love costumes too much to avoid that show. Glaring historical inaccuracies aside).
We’re hoping to get a new oven soon. I hope we do. I need to get back to baking.
Here is what I’ve been loving recently.
1) French Madeleines: I buy the decidedly less epicurean Entemann’s version, but madeleines taste great no matter who makes them.
2) The Nanny: Yesterday I marathon watched the last 14 episodes and finished it! The ending was bittersweet. And hilarious. I loved it. I’m so glad I watched the entire show from start to finish. I loved all the celebrity guest spots and cameos. Do you all remember Fran’s wedding dress? Gorgeous!
3) Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance mist: My 90s nostalgia has taken full hold over me. I got curious about my favorite skin care brand from when I was a teen and placed an order. It was a “buy 3, get 3 free” deal. It hasn’t arrived yet, but I found out that my aunt owns a bottle of their JCB mist. I’ve been swiping some every morning for the past week.
4) Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Eyeshadow Palette: I can now understand the hype surrounding this one! The eyeshadows are buttery smooth and the palette smells amazing. I have been using this palette every day for the past two weeks.
5) My NMAI Amber Bead earrings: I’ve been wearing these to work a lot lately. One patient even complimented me on them. She said they were pretty.🙂
What have you been loving lately?