I’m waiting for warm weather to finally show up. It’s been far too long. Despite being in the month of April, it’s been very cold and cloudy here. :/
To distract us from the crummy weather, here’s what I’ve been enjoying this month.
1) Clinique Airbrush Concealer Illuminates, Perfects in Medium Caramel: Alone, this concealer is too light for my super dark, “I ran into a wall” undereye circles. I apply a little of it over Bobbi Brown corrector. It really makes a difference in photos. I went to a friend’s baby shower wearing this, and when I looked at photos from the event, my undereye area didn’t look shadowy at all.
2) Talenti Gelato: Like Pokemon, I want to collect them all! But seriously, I’ve been going through all the flavors. So far I really like Mint Chocolate Chip, Tahitian Vanilla Bean, Double Dark Chocolate, and Sea Salt Caramel.
3) Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash: I tend to favor skincare products with mostly natural ingredients, so this facial cleanser might be a bit of a surprise in this post. I’ve been trying out Dermalogica because it might come in handy to find a few basic skincare items that are fairly easy to obtain. My thinking is, if I travel and lose my products or run out, I can at least know what product to buy that could replace it until I get back home. I bought some sample packs of this facial wash and it’s been working nicely for me.
4) Lindt Gold Bunny Chocolates: I know it’s just chocolate in a fancy form. I know it’s overpriced. I know it’s a ploy to get me to spend money on seasonal treats.
Well……..the ploy worked! I love these! Chocolate always tastes better when it’s shaped like a furry animal.
5) “Orinoco Flow” by Enya: A good way to start my morning while I check emails and get work done. It’s a song that somehow manages to be simultaneously peppy and mellow.
What have you all been loving recently?